I have a love-hate relationship with Black Friday. Let's start with the loves, this one is easy... amazing sales, being able to shop at crazy times, it's an excuse to drink Starbucks and eat their holiday treats. Now the hates, all of the people, traffic at the mall, lines... I despise the lines and they are everywhere!
Here are a few tips I have to make it through Black Friday and come out alive and with your sanity.
1. Have a game plan - Make sure you know what stores you want to go to and purchases you have in mind. I try to get the majority of my Christmas shopping done, so I outline what I am planning on buying each person on my list.
2. Wear comfy clothes - I am all about leggings, boots, chunky sweaters and cross-body bags (it's nice not having anything to mess with). Your arms and shoulders will thank you later.
3. Get water and get coffee before you are at the mall - If you get these two items completed before you are in the thick of it, you can at least avoid the line at Starbucks.
4. Keep on track - With so many 50% off sales it's easy to want to start shopping for yourself (I am totally guilty of this) but keep your gift list handy. Feel free to buy yourself a few things, just make sure to give yourself a small budget so you don't have buyers remorse.
5. Be nice to all employees - Well for one they are giving up their time so you can shop... that in itself is huge. Plus if you are kind, you may see they can get you checked out faster and possibly give you even better discounts.
This is a featured product post. LightintheBox and Hanes Hosiery gifted items for this post. All opinions are that of my own.